Penis oils are one of the most popular topical application methods to enhance the masculine appearance. When applied to the skin, the ingredients transfer directly into the penis’s bloodstream. The ingredients in male sex oil mostly originate from natural substances, which is why they’re safe to use.
Most penile oils are made up of amino acids and essential nutrients such as arginine. This has been proven to treat erectile dysfunction. It’s been proven to assist males with sexual problems.
Other typical ingredients for oils are:
- Organic plant seeds.
- Aloe vera extracts.
- Fruit extracts.
- Essential oil extracts.
- Other pure substances supply beneficial vitamins for the topical treatment of the penis.
How do Penis Oils Work?
Penis oils consist of 90% organic substances directly absorbed into the penile tissue. The process is to raise the level of nitric oxide in your genitals. More blood flow is created into the tissues and blood vessels.
Because of this, your group gets bigger, making it harder to get a sexual erection. In addition to extending your intimate part size, the sex oil product aids in achieving more control over your Ejaculation. Penis oils work well for those seeking a beneficial treatment that can boost their sexual pleasure.
How To Use Penis Oil
Penis oil can be used as a practical solution for penis enlargement issues. Make sure you use the dosage as instructed to achieve the most effective results. I’ve put together some suggestions to assist you in getting into the habit of using penis oil.
- Use a small amount – Don’t overdo it and think pouring lots of oil will give you rapid results. If you overdo the amount recommended, you could be prone to side effects such as burning, rashes, and irritation. Additionally, it could be wasted since it will just drip instead of getting taken up into the penile area.
- Use your fingers to massage; you should gently stroke and rub with the index thumb and finger. Use your palms and not your entire hand, as the oil is only going to your hands.
- Store it in a cold, dry, dark location – Make sure to keep penis oil in a cool and dark place and away from heat or light.
Top 3 Best Oil For Pennis Growth
- Lanthome Herbal Penis Oil
This Lanthome Penis Oil is the top recommended penis oil. Customers generally increase their male size by only a few centimeters in length and size (using pumps and extenders). Massage this daily in the morning and evening.
- Boarun Male Permanent Penis Extender Enlarger Oil
Born Sex Oil produces powerful effectiveness for firm and hard erections. This brand can help you gain better control over Ejaculation and penetration. It also increases the size by just a few centimeters. This isn’t as unclean as oil lube or any other oil-based product.
- MK Penis Enlargement Increase Oil Extension For Men
If you want to expand your penis, increase sexual quality, and gain overall male enhancement, try another penis oil
The most recommended is Boarun Male Penis Oil. It is fast-acting that lasts for many years.
What ingredients should I look out for?
Herbal and nutritional supplements aren’t controlled by authorities like the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This means that the manufacturers have the freedom to declare whatever they like about their ingredients and the supposed advantages.
Additionally, to be ineffective In addition, these products could cause harm. The ingredients commonly found in the over-the-counter “natural testosterone” supplements could cause undesirable negative side effects and could cause potential problems.
In the absence of a physician’s recommendation and advice, you should not take any medication that contains:
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). DHEA is a steroid that is naturally present within the body. However, taking DHEA supplements could increase the risk of developing cancer, lower healthy cholesterol levels, and impact your mental well-being.
- Pregnanolone. This is a natural compound that occurs naturally. There isn’t any research to suggest that pregnanolone is a good choice for enlargement of the penis. A 2009 study by a trusted Source found that it can also adversely impact your mental health.
- Catuaba bark extract. In a study in 2005 using pets, the extract proved to have some potential as an antidepressant; however, there is no evidence to suggest that it can have any impact on the penis.
- Hawthorn berry. According to a study from the 2010 review by a trusted Source, this chemical can be used in treating heart disease; however, it’s not confirmed to aid with the enlargement of the penis. The review also revealed that excessive consumption of this ingredient could cause nausea, dizziness, and potentially unsafe interactions with medications for cardiovascular health.
Certain substances can enhance your sexual health they’re not going to increase the size of your penis.
If you’re willing to explore additional benefits, you should look for supplements or oils that contain:
- L-arginine. A study from 1997 with rats from Trusted Source suggested that L-arginine may help reduce erectile dysfunction (ED) symptoms and make more firm erections, but the jury is still unsure about how effective it is. A tiny 1999 study says it’s not much more effective than a placebo.
- Panax Ginseng. A 2013 review of research in collaboration with the animal trust source showed that this herb could increase erectile performance in men suffering from ED by relaxing specific muscles surrounding these penile organs. In addition, a tiny 2002 study confirmed ginseng as an effective, safe method to improve the erection’s hardness.
- Citrulline. A tiny 2011 study on males demonstrated that organic substance could be a viable treatment for mild to moderate cases of ED because it makes erections more firm.
- L-carnitine. The results of a study in 2012 in collaboration with miceTrustedSource showed that L-carnitine could boost your sperm count and also sperm movement. This may increase the chances of having your partner pregnant, per an analysis of research conducted in 2015.
- Gingko Biloba. A small study in 2008 conducted by Trusted Source found that gingko Biloba can assist in sexual stimulation in women by increasing blood flow and enhancing sexual performance. This effect was most evident when women added sex therapy to their supplementation.
What do I need to do when choosing to make use of oil?
Always consult your physician before using any supplements or oils. The oils’ ingredients may be incompatible with medications, cause unpleasant adverse effects, or raise the risk of developing certain diseases.
If your doctor has cleared you to apply oils on the penis, take the test with a patch. For this, follow these steps:
- Take some oil on your forearm.
- Cover the region with an elastic bandage.
- Check after 24 hours for any irritation. If you don’t notice any redness or discoloration, swelling, or any other type of irritation, you should be able to use it elsewhere.
- If your test patch isn’t irritated, adhere to the instructions for application carefully. Only apply the amount the label recommends and ensure that the oil is kept out of your urinary tract. Apply only as per the directions on the label.
It is important to avoid introducing oils into your relationship without consulting your partner first. The oil could expose them to allergies and adverse effects, too. If possible, let them take a patch test before you decide to apply an entire application.
When you and your loved one start experiencing unusual symptoms, stop taking medicine and seek medical attention.
Penis Enlargement Oils work and are safe to increase the size of your penis and length. They can also aid in reducing the ejaculation process and improve your performance at night. Most of them are made of natural ingredients and are free of negative side effects.
Consult your doctor before using any penis enlargement oils to allow you to ensure your safety because many different body types are not identical. Results may differ; therefore, you’ll have to determine your most effective product. You’ll likely need to test and try different products until you discover the one that is right for you.